Monday, March 12, 2018

Teaching as inquiry 2018

Raise Māori student achievement through the development of cultural 
visibility and responsive practices across the pathway as measured against 
agreed targets for reading Years 1-10 and NCEA years 11-13.

My Goal:
By end of the year(2018),
I will develop a classroom community that is focused on helping students develop their mathematical 
identities and proficiencies by building on their prior knowledge and experiences, using worthwhile
 mathematical tasks that will allow opportunities for students to make their thinking visible and to 
share their ideas using appropriate mathematical language.  


I am going to successfully apply  differentiated teaching, interactive activities,weekly study class, 
holiday programme  and technology for my year 12 MAC Maori (targeted students) class in order
to achieve my goal.



So that by end of the year, the Maori (targeted students) in my year 12 MAC class can experience 
success in their learning by getting Mathematics Merit and Excellence endorsements.


Manaiakalani Teaching as Inquiry Framework






Term 1

Personal Inquiry log 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment