Friday, March 23, 2018

Term1 Plan- Co ordinate geometry



As91027(2.1) Coordinate geometry (Internal)








I made the following planning decisions:
I began my lesson with a pre-test (gradient and equation of a linear graph).
      I used the results to guide my teaching approach.
This is a Coordinate geometry internal topic. Technology and resource
      sheets are permitted so I will familiarise the students with these with
       particular emphasis on using graphics calculator.
I will use technology (google docs) and demos to prepare my lessons.
I am going to apply literacy strategies, and PEE structure to draw
     conclusion for Merit and Excellence questions.
I have decided to use lots of repetitive practice on midpoints, distance
      between two points, gradient to improve their skills.
I have decided to spend more time with forming equations using two
    points, one point with gradient and contextual based questions in
      solving with triangle, quadrilaterals and other polygons.  
I am going to give out mini tests to improve their skills for Merit
      and Excellence questions.
Immediately after using these strategies, I am going to ask for their
  feedback. I hope their feedback will give me insight into how successful
  these approaches hAt the end of the topic
I am going to give the students a questionnaire
(google form) with the following questions;
I really enjoy this unit/ I didn’t enjoy this unit
found this useful/not useful
Comment



No comments:

Post a Comment